Modernians Junior ClubNews

The Department of Sport and Recreation will be implementing some changes to the KidSport program for 2017.

  1. Applicants listed on a valid Health Care or Pensioner Concession card should now:
    • Apply online at the Department of Sport and recreation website OR
    • Submit a KidSport application form and a copy of the card to their local government.

 KidSport no longer has referral agents.

    • Applicants NOT listed on a valid concession card need to meet one of the new KidSport Financial Exceptions listed on the DSR website.
    • If families meet an exception they can apply for KidSport through a KidSport Financial Assessor.


Any enquiries can be directed to and the DSR KidSport team on 9492 9111 or at